Supply Chain Engineering
DeHart provides consulting services in the area of supply chain strategy, advising clients in the areas of commodity management procurement processes, and procurement contract development. Many procurement management questions arise in the process and are typically addressed in turn:
- How should we structure our supply and demand planning processes?
- What elements should our procurement contracts contain?
- Are we expecting enough out of our suppliers?
- What web-based technologies can add value to our supply relationships?
- How do we assess the performance of our supply partners? Technology, Quality, Responsiveness, Delivery, Capacity, Sustainability?